[free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Fri Jul 20 11:19:03 PDT 2001

Klepht  writes:

JB> I am not a hard-core protester, and I am not ready to go
JB> marching up and down streets by myself.

> That's too bad.

> Just to get this in focus: I don't think many of us =are= "hardcore
> protesters."  We're ALL flying by the seat of our pants. In my
> experience, most of the people in the Bay Area are just Linux geeks
> and freedom lovers. We're making this go off because we want Dmitry to
> be free.

Yeah, I second that sentiment!  I've never even *been* to a protest
before (except when I accidentally popped my head up from the bus tunnel
during some WTO2 stuff), and now I'm organizing the event in Seattle!

Just provide people with a time and location, and make sure you let the
Police know what you're doing.