[free-sklyarov] Chants

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Fri Jul 20 12:08:37 PDT 2001

Declan said
>On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 01:06:09PM -0500, Tim Neu wrote:
> >
> > Here's something anyone can understand:
> >
> > Keep Russian laws in Russia, US laws in USA
>
>So you oppose U.S. laws that can be used to prosecute Americans who go
>on underage sex tours of southeast Asia?

No, that covers US citizens.  They don't prosecute Thais who go on underage
sex tours of SE asia in the USA, even if they come to the USA later and
talk about it.

>Or Germany's laws that can be used to convict a U.S. holocaust
>revisionist if he's stupid enough to set foot in Germany? (Or,
>as we've seen, even other European countries.)

Yes.  Conduct by a citizen of another country in that other country
shouldn't be prosecutable by a country just because the actor set foot there.
Rest, give. it.

         -P

--
	-Paul Gowder

"It's because they're stupid. That's why everyone does everything."
     - Homer Simpson

	<paul at paultopia.net>