[free-sklyarov] OSCON San Diego action

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Fri Jul 20 11:50:16 PDT 2001

Excellent, I think that this would be a fabulous idea!  There should be
information about all of the free software projects that overlap with
the PDF format so that they might get a developmental boost.  The eBook
has been a tool of proprietary lock-out.  We should use free software to
put and end to that, so that eBook users can enjoy the benefits of an
open platform.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/