[free-sklyarov] Atlanta

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Fri Jul 20 12:53:26 PDT 2001

I spoke to the one other person I have been able to contact, there doesn't
seem to be much support to try to pull off something for Monday. There is
even the question of where the Adobe office is, because I can't find the one
supposedly in Norcross in the phone book and the only one listed is in
Gainesville. (That is many miles out of Atlanta, and it amazes me there is
one at all.) I tried to locate folks with several organizations, but EFGA is
dead, SIGGRAPH appears to be as well, and although I got a few comments from
se2600, trying to organize that bunch is like herding cats.

We are going to make up flyers and try to get local people involved. I am
working on getting a graphics geek to help with original content, but it
would be really nice to have a few examples to steal. (This would be you,
wild at eff.org. If they are on the site, I can't find them.)

This weekend I will be drafting letters to my Representative and Senators,
and anybody else I can think of.

Andrea