[free-sklyarov] NOTICE: IT Workers Walk Out

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org

If Adobe's IT department took the day off work, the other employees at
Adobe might ask "Hey, what's going on?" and they would find out and be
more informed.

If the country's IT department took the day off, every employee at every
company would ask "Why are they doing that?" and the answer to that
question would inform MILLIONS of people about this issue.

We have formed an Ad Hoc IT Union. The goal is to assess the
possibility of staging an IT Workers Walk Out and provide
a unified forum expressing our concern about the DMCA, the arrest
and Free Speech.

We urge you to support the EFF, protest and send a response to
the government and corporate america that we do not agree with
these actions and laws.

We have established a staging area here: