[free-sklyarov] Adobe Will Talk! July 23 Sklyarov Protest on Hold

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Fri Jul 20 13:16:50 PDT 2001

On 20 Jul 2001, Klepht wrote:

>     WD> PUT THE JULY 23 PROTEST ON HOLD
>
> Will,
>
> We are NOT going to be able to get this kind of momentum behind us
> again if we pull the plug now. It's just NOT going to happen.
> So PLEASE be VERY confident that there will be CONCRETE results.

	Wouldn't it be advantageous to EFF if people gathered in SJ
	anyway, in preparation for a protest, contingent upon the
	outcome of the meeting earlier that morning?

	Could people are ready to protest outside be a bargaining chip?

						-S