[free-sklyarov] RE: [nylug-talk] pleeease arrange a monday protest.

Leonid Gorkin LGORKIN at mobius.com
Fri Jul 20 14:05:22 PDT 2001

I would say let us still meet on Saturday, as many people do not agree with
postponing the protests, and there is a good deal of preasure on EFF to go
ahead... I tend to agree with that, for two reasons, first, Adobe most
probably just wants to prevent the protests that can bring them bad
publicity, second, this is unclear how much they can do even if they
withdraw their complain. Let's meet and discuss what we shall do.