[free-sklyarov] Adobe Will Talk! July 23 Sklyarov Protest on Hold

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Fri Jul 20 14:07:05 PDT 2001

That's a good compromise -- so all protests go on as planned, presumably
someone at each one will have a cellphone or something, and by the time
they're due to begin, Will will call people and say what happened, so
everyone knows whether to bring out the "boycott adobe" signs or the
"repeal the DMCA" signs.

         -Paul

--
	-Paul Gowder

"It's because they're stupid. That's why everyone does everything."
     - Homer Simpson

	<paul at paultopia.net>