[free-sklyarov] FYI: Free Sklyarov / Anti-DMCA shirts available..

Ben Mehling ben at kuci.org
Fri Jul 20 14:31:37 PDT 2001

Before joining this group, I contacted Copyleft (http://www.copyleft.net/)
to ask if they were going to do a shirt to assist Sklyarov (they usually
donate a portion of the sale to EFF or the appropriate party).

They were very responsive and have thrown together a shirt which is
available here:

http://www.copyleft.net/item.phtml?page=product_1270_front.phtml

I have already ordered mine -- nothing flashy, just a simple shirt to
help get the word out.  Comments and suggestions (for other designs?)
can be directed to: amy at copyleft.net

Thanks,
- Ben

PS...  I have no affliation w/ copyleft, nor will I profit from any
sales of the shirts -- if you don't want a shirt, don't buy one! :)