[free-sklyarov] Where EFF was at that time??? 8-O

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri Jul 20 16:30:53 PDT 2001

>  > Where was EFF ??  They WERE fighting it.  But, alas, money talks,
>>  and the big Media companies behind the DMCA had bought off enough
>>  members of the Congress.  Excuse me, I mean they contributed
>
>Hm... Seems, strange things happens in your America.
>Hope, this incident will teach people to deny cyberlaws, cursed by EFF.

Nope. "The masses" are sheep, who believe whatever is spoon fed to
them by the media.

As soon as someone mentions "its for the kids", or "to protect ____
from hackers who want to break its secret codes", they distractedly
nod their heads like bobblehead dolls and go back to napping until
10pm, because WWF is on then and you can't miss that!

*sigh*

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |
|  Derek J. Balling   | "To crush your enemies, see them        |
|                     |    driven before you, and to hear the   |
|                     |    lamentation of their women!"         |