[free-sklyarov] Chicago protests are ON for Monday Morning!

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Jul 20 21:06:43 PDT 2001

We acted a little too soon in embracing plans to hold off on protests.
Due to the community's decision to go ahead with demonstrations as well
as the need to disseminate information regarding this error, the Chicago
group is planning on the scheduled Monday morning protest at the Dirksen
federal building downtown.

Anyone interested in joining us on Monday at 11 AM downtown in the loop
is welcome to contact either pedro at tastytronic.net or
inkblot at tastytronic.net for more information. We are currently busy
writing up some mobilization information -- instructions, etc., which
will be posted here* soon, as well as tomorrow morning faxing local media
with information regarding the situation and our protests Monday.

Please, if you live in the Chicago area and can join us, we need more
support.

Finally, I tried contacting some people from the Chicago area 2600
group, but so far have received no response. Are they willing to join in
the protests?

Yours,

Peter A. Peterson

* We'll also send mail to the luni-announce and luni-d list, as well as
 to the Depaul LUG and UFO CHicago sites.