[free-sklyarov] Sklyarov Controversy FAQ

Matthew S. Hamrick mh_sklyarov at cryptonomicon.net
Fri Jul 20 23:18:29 PDT 2001

Hi Everyone,
    I've put a General FAQ for what I call "The Sklyarov Controversy." I'll
be attempting to answer frequently asked questions about:

1. The people involved
2. What they did
3. Protest Actions
4. Resources for finding more information
5. DMCA and "Fair Use" background

It is currently far from complete, and the EFF backing out of the protests
has made me want to double-check the verity of the protest event section
again. However, it's somewhat useful, if incomplete. Please feel free to
contact me directly with upgrade /  enhancement suggestions.

http://www.cryptonomicon.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfa
q=yes&id_cat=8&categories=Sklyarov+Controversy

-Matt Hamrick