[free-sklyarov] Poster for use in handouts.

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Jul 20 23:39:26 PDT 2001

http://two-bit.northpark.edu/free-sklyarov/

I made this poster for our Chicago protest -- we'll be using it on one
side, with a press release (like the Reuter's feed) or our own homebrew
on the backside -- something eye-grabbing on the front, something more
informational on the back. I encourage any of you to use this poster if
you like it, or create others like it and put links up to them. I am
also willing to host these posters in one location so that people can
access them more easily.

Yours,

Peter