[free-sklyarov] Denver Information

Sonja V. Tideman sonjat at cs.unm.edu
Sat Jul 21 07:57:10 PDT 2001

Hello,
  I know this is duplicate information for most of you, but I wanted to
make sure everyone had the information.

   Denver's protest is still on and will be from 12-2 in front of the
Denver courthouse.  There is a mailing list that, if you are not currently
on it, you can subscribe to it at:

free-sklyarov-denver-subscribe at booyaka.com

I have a web site up with information (by the way, the link is broken on
the boycott adobe site).  It is at:

www.cs.unm.edu/~sonjat/protest.html

I am trying to get a rough idea of how many people will be there, so if
you could email me if you plan on being there (and how many people are
coming, if you are bringing others), that would be very helpful.  Of
course, you are welcome to come wether or not you email me.

Thanks,
Sonja