[free-sklyarov] "Code is not Criminal" Bumper Sticker

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 21 08:30:19 PDT 2001

Brett Barnes writes:

> A couple of years ago I saw a bumper sticker that read, "Code is not
> criminal". Any idea where I and several hundred other people can get one?
>
> The small print on the bumper sticker did say "eff.org", I have no idea
> whether they created it or not. I've asked them but, haven't heard back yet.

Unamerican Activities has done a number of "____ is not a crime"
stickers, but I don't know whether they did that one.  A lot of
smaller sticker makers have also taken up the theme, sometimes with
very small print runs (so the sticker you saw may have been some
individual's project, and may be out of print now).

EFF does have a current "Coding is Not a Crime" bumper sticker which
is in print and advertises EFF.  I'm sure sticker manufacturers would
be happy to make stickers to your specifications if you don't like
these.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I