[free-sklyarov] Re: Rallies on Monday

Lane Davis ld at upt.org
Sat Jul 21 01:25:28 PDT 2001

I'm sure they are hardworking.. umm.. except for the programmers that
decided to use ROT13 *ENCODING* as cryptography.   That seems like a cheap
shortcut ;-)

Not going to comment on the communist vs. capitalism stuff, but a person
IS sitting in jail for something they said, and something they wrote.  I'm
less concerned about Elcomsoft than I am for the state of civil liberties
in a country that I love (no comment on it's government or management however).

Also, keep in mind that usually the geeks in a company are drasticly
different people from the suits in management that make the real business
decisions ( I guess that's something for us all to think about ).

My $0.02,

->L