[free-sklyarov] Chicago people new to the list PLEASE READ!

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Sat Jul 21 08:43:25 PDT 2001

For Chicago people new to the list, please see:

We are organizing and "signing up" there. Our official instruction sheet
with directions and everything else will be available some time today
through the list and also online. Keep your eyes peeled, and if you're
intending to protest, subscribe.

Thank you all, and

Free Dmitry,

pedro