[free-sklyarov] Re: Drive Adobe Nuts

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Sat Jul 21 13:34:06 PDT 2001

Thanks for the idea.  This is a creative way to fight back on par with
emailing your free Acrobat Reader binary back to Adobe's management,
ripping the printscreen button fof your keyboard and mailing it to Adobe,
and pingflooding their servers.

Most of these ideas have been discussed and we passed because antagonizing
Adobe doesn't come across as a plausibly effective means of activism.

Thanks anyway,

pablos.

--On Saturday, July 21, 2001 4:26 PM -0400 JMGalvin

--
Pablos Kadrevis
pablos at kadrevis.com
415.420.3806