[free-sklyarov] My Free Dmitry page

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Sat Jul 21 15:37:42 PDT 2001

I've started my own "Free Dmitry" page initially by archiving the letter that I
posted here last night, the one I sent around to my friends and to Adobe.  My
page is at:

http://goingware.com/freedmitry/

If you'd like to forward my letter to anyone, a plain-text version suitable for
email is at:

http://goingware.com/freedmitry/freedmitry.txt

I'll be adding the letters I will write to my congresspeople once I write them.
I need to make sure I get in the right citations for the opinions on code as
free speech that I asked for, and will include relevant quotes from the
opinions.

More will be there as I get time for it.

Regards,

Mike Crawford
--
Michael D. Crawford