[free-sklyarov] The American Association of Publishers issues a press release

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Sat Jul 21 16:18:27 PDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Larry Blunk writes:
>
> >    The publishers have chimed in with their opinion on Skylarov's
> > arrest and the wonderful DMCA.  I should warn you all -- it's not for the weak
> > of stomach.
> >
> >   http://www.publishers.org/home/press/index.htm
>
> I'd be eager to hear suggestions for an appropriate response.

Suggestion: We should start a letter-writing campaign to each of the AAP's
members. Let them know what the AAP is saying on their behalf, and explain
why they should not agree.

http://www.publishers.org/home/abouta/members.htm

--

Len Sassaman

Security Architect            |
Technology Consultant         |  "Let be be finale of seem."

http://sion.quickie.net       |           --Wallace Stevens