[free-sklyarov] "Code is not Criminal" Bumper Sticker

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Sat Jul 21 18:58:49 PDT 2001

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Brett Barnes wrote:

> A couple of years ago I saw a bumper sticker that read, "Code is not
> criminal". Any idea where I and several hundred other people can get one?

	Check out ThinkGeek.com.  They have a license plate frame that
	reads, "source code is free speech."  They also have
	standard circular slash RIAA and MPAA stickers.

	Beware, though, the license plate frames are made for plate
	that have the renewal sticker on top, rather than the bottom.
	I have Illinois plates, and it wouldn't fit.

							-S