[free-sklyarov] I am sick and tired!

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Sat Jul 21 23:25:30 PDT 2001

At 23:21 21-07-2001, Huy Vam wrote:
>All this intellectual bullshit (like the messages below) just shows what
>kind of helpless impotents you all are.
>While our comrade Dmitry is in jail, all you can do is - demonstrations,
>legal actions,  "write letters to Charlie Rangel, or  Chuck Schumer"....
>What a shame!

I do appreciate how you feel (really!).  I'm an anarchist at heart, but a
Libertarian because I'm too pessimistic about human nature.

However, the only illegal action that is going to get Dmitry out of jail is
a successful jailbreak (and I, at least, am not equipped for that).  Any
other illegal action - virus attacks, mailbombs, synfloods - is only going
to keep him in jail and increase the likelihood of a guilty verdict and
longer sentence.

-crism
--
"You will find that the State is the kind of organization which, though
it does big things badly, does small things badly too." - J.K. Galbraith