[free-sklyarov] Robert Mueller and Dmitry (fwd)

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Sun Jul 22 01:33:32 PDT 2001

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2001 12:51 PM +0800
From: Walter Barrett <walterbarrett at mail.com>
To: "nicehair at boycottadobe.com" <nicehair at boycottadobe.com>
Subject: Robert Mueller and Dmitry

I ran across some information I thought you find
interesting. Apparently, Robert Mueller, who is the
nominee for FBI director, is currently the head U.S.
Attorney of the jurisdiction for Dmitry's case, and
Mueller will face Senate confirmation hearings on July
30 (see
http://cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/07/18/fbi.mueller/index.html
and
http://cnn.com/2001/LAW/07/05/mueller.profile/index.html
).

Just a thought, but I would think the publicity
surrounding Dmitry would dramatically increase if
people were asked to contact their U.S. Senators to
oppose Mueller's nomination because of Mueller's
actions against Dmitry.

After reading the CNN stories, Mueller is expected to
sail smoothly through confirmation hearings,
therefore, any negativity of Mueller's actions may
easily obtain media attention.

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Pablos Kadrevis