[free-sklyarov] Updated Protest Sites

Kenneth Burger krburger at burger-family.org
Sun Jul 22 13:32:22 PDT 2001

Per the council, 4 members to be exact.  We will not hold a massive
organized rally tomorrow, rather we will circulate flyers in our respective
areas, however, 2 of us will be going to the Federal Building downtown
Detroit at 477 Michigan Ave. at about 6:00pm where we will stay till
approximately 9PM and hand out flyers and maybe carry a sign.  All people
who wish to come help us are encouraged to do so.  There's a lot of area to
cover downtown and if we feel picketing in front of the federal building
isn't doing it and we have enough people, we can march around to Hart Plaza
and the surrounding areas.  So, for an organized rally I guess you could say
there's an informal one which starts at 6:00PM (we all have to work), and
that everyone who wants to come is invited.  I encourage anyone in the
Metro-Detroit area to come and help us out here.  We haven't received much
support thus far, but the support we have received has been very valuable
and my thanks go to those that have participated.  I look forward to and
hope to see some people there.  Also, if anyone on this list is in the
Metro-Detroit area and can be there in the morning at like 11 and wants to
lead this during the day, please contact me by email or phone.