[free-sklyarov] The New Constitution

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Sun Jul 22 17:43:56 PDT 2001

Here:

http://www.jrc.es/iptsreport/vol32/english/ISS1E326.htm

What is Going Wrong Today in Global Governance?

Due to political will and technological progress, the world is now integrating economically into one single world-wide market, which is the essential aspect of the present globalization process. This is to a high degree being accelerated by the power of ICT and its ability to eliminate distance. If we ask what governs development today in this global market, it is primarily the regime of the WTO and of the financial markets, both characterized by the idea of "free trade" and deregulation.

This explains more about the WIPO and WTO.

The WIPO caused the US to write the DMCA to comply with international
 IP restrictions rules, etc...