[free-sklyarov] Pronunciation of Dmitry's name.

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Sun Jul 22 18:54:09 PDT 2001

Can anyone provide a citation and a translation of the Russian law(s)
regarding the ability to make safety/backup copies of software that's
being bandied about in this discussion?

ISTR a quote or a post that could be interpreted as stating that
it was "required" that somebody create a program such as AEBPR under
Russian law.   Obviously silly, but we ought to be really clear and
correct in what we say that might make it out to the press/public.