[free-sklyarov] Time of Adobe/EFF meeting?

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Sun Jul 22 19:01:08 PDT 2001

Hey Paul,

My take on our conversation was that it consisted of
a lot more than just "Trust me".

If anyone else would like to chat, I am available,
as many of you already know since I'm pretty sure
I've spoken and/or emailed with dozens of you at
this point.

Free Dmitry and Reform the DMCA,

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------