[free-sklyarov] You have my support! (fwd)

Raghavendra Bhat ragu at vsnl.com
Sun Jul 22 19:35:23 PDT 2001

[Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 05:46:55PM -0700] Pablos Kadrevis :

I believe that the root cause for this is that a major portion
of the Americans are not politically active.  They stand
divided on many crucial issues and this weakness is exploited
by the "Corporates" to pit one against the other.

The Americans have forgotten to talk about freedom which they have
won over and which they are slowly letting slip away.  Very
soon, the United States would be worse off than China or say
the former USSR.  The US is no more a model for me, a  free
software enthusiast.  The US is the worst place for a software
designer/developer/programmer !

--
                          ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio