[free-sklyarov] Please relax, and read this plea for compassion

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Sun Jul 22 20:07:08 PDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Tom wrote:

> also, let's not forget that adobe DID act quite sensibly in the last
> case, the KIllustrator issue. they're a large corporation and nobody on
> this list knows whether adobe as a whole is standing behind this or is
> currently contemplating whether or not to fire the overly-enthusiastic
> legal-department member who got them into this shit.

Exactly. This kind of thing can definately happen without the knowledge of
the top execs.

The EFF needs to meet with and hear out Adobe. That is certain.

We also cannot let up on the protests until Dmitry is free.

Let the EFF do it's job. And join us in the streets.

--

Len Sassaman

Security Architect            |
Technology Consultant         |  "Let be be finale of seem."

http://sion.quickie.net       |           --Wallace Stevens