[free-sklyarov] Adobe's future... (fwd)

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Mon Jul 23 00:27:51 PDT 2001

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Monday, July 23, 2001 12:14 AM -0700
From: Cristof <thecosmos2002 at yahoo.com>
To: "blamkin at adobe.com" <blamkin at adobe.com>
Subject: Adobe's future...

Krueger and et.al,

You just lost another Adobe customer

Many developers are gathering to put an effort to
start boycotting the pdf format itself. I have already
changed default mime formats of all my mails
attachments etc... to be non-pdf format/non Adobe
software. I have also uninstalled all Adobe products.
You just lost another Adobe customer. I don't mind the
losses I am incurring because of the license fees I
paid....

Your stand on Dmitry is being closely watched by all
developers around the silicon valley.

I think it is time you dealt with technology at a
technology level ..Work on better software please.

I really think people are going to start thinking
seriously about the following message I saw on a
website...

"Adobe also helps turn security experts into
 felons. "

Thanks...
-Once upon a time an Adobe Fan...