[free-sklyarov] Re: Stray thoughts and slogans...

Sam Gray saint_sam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 09:52:14 PDT 2001

> Adobe 1st Amendment
> VERSION 2.0
> Now shipping!

I love it!

Which reminds me; I came up with a headline which could potentially be used
on handouts:  "Russian Jailed For Thought Crimes -- In The USA!"
Deliberately inflammatory, but certainly fun.  (=

=====
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security
 like it's some kind of federal program."
 - George W. Bush, St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000