[free-sklyarov] crackers

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Mon Jul 23 12:22:44 PDT 2001

Wow. Bad news...

I'm a Network Security Engineer and can provide assistance to anyone
who has questions, etc. If you want an SSL cert for your site let
me know. If you just have securit questions I can handle that too.

Here is an acticle I wrote recently:
SecurityPortal - Integration of Checkpoint VPN-1/FW-1 with FreeBSD's IPSEC
http://securityportal.com/articles/cpbsd20010525.html

Check:
http://www.networkcommand.com
http://www.securityreports.com