[free-sklyarov] San Francisco didn't happen?

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Mon Jul 23 12:36:48 PDT 2001

I just noticed last night that a San Francisco rally had been added.
I went to the ferry building, didn't see anyone distinguishable
from the tourists confused about which way they need to ride the
F market to get to Fisherman's Warf or whether it's worth taking
a picture in front of the ferry building with a plywood wall around
it.

Assuming nothing happened, apologies to anyone who went and also
didn't see anything happening to due me (I posted a notice a couple
places last night as soon as I saw that would be a SF rally).

I guess anyone really interested went to San Jose.

Oh well, Free Sklyarov anyway!

--
  Mike Linksvayer
  http://gondwanaland.com/ml/