[free-sklyarov] New York rally a success!!

Leonid Gorkin lgorkin1 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jul 23 12:36:28 PDT 2001

We had about 30 people in front of New York Public Library. Rally continued
for about 2 1/2 hours. We had several signs, and distributed about 2000
flyers. Some people stopped to discuss the issue with us.  New York Times
reporters were there and talked with several protesters. Unfortunatelly, we
were completely ignored by all TV media. I guess they had more interesting
things to report.

You can see the pictures from the protest, fresh and completely unedited, at:

http://umklaydet.com/nyc

Thanks to everybody who came to the rally and all people who supported us!
This is just a first step!

-- Leonid