[free-sklyarov] Live San Jose (Adobe HQ) Update!

Don MacAskill free-sklyarov at onethumb.com
Mon Jul 23 13:03:42 PDT 2001

So I'm here at San Jose in front of Adobe's HQ.  There are 70-80 people here
and quite a few press vans.  Adobe employees are walking by the windows, filming
us, and in some cases, even waving.

None have come out as far as I can tell, despite loud urgings on our part.  :)

The EFF have just reported to us that they are in the middle of a break with
Adobe in their meetings.  We can see them in the windows.  They report that
the meeting has been very open and frank, but that it could go either way.

I'll post more as I get it up at at http://www.freedmitry.org/

Don