[free-sklyarov] Update on Adobe-EFF meeting

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Jul 23 14:12:16 PDT 2001

Just heard back from both EFF and Abobe.

Adobe says: "the meeting is still going on, so I don't have an update
for you yet.

EFF is more forthcoming, saying that as of 1 pm PT they were still in
discussions after a recess/bathroom break where sides talked among
themselves. My source: "It has been open and frank about where to go
from here... it could still go either way. Adobe employees are
rubbernecking at the protesters outside. More soon."

-Declan