[free-sklyarov] The American Association of Publishers issues a press release

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Jul 23 17:42:08 PDT 2001

Sreeni R. Nair writes:

> Exactly! Also, none of my favorite publishers (O'Reilly, Addison-Wesley)
> seem to be members of AAP. In any case, after Seth's exhortation, I have
> sent a letter to the Harvard University Press.

Thanks, I've noted that on my page.  I do think the academic
publishers will be open to recognizing the harms of the DMCA.

I've suggested that some people physically go to the University of
California Press in person (maybe just because I actually know where
it is, unlike other university presses which may exist).

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull