[free-sklyarov] Re: Mistake....

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Mon Jul 23 18:28:57 PDT 2001

--On Monday, July 23, 2001 8:59 AM -0500 "Sebold, Richard"
<RJSebold at pella.com> wrote:

> I want to know more of the facts of this case before I boycott a company
> whose products, as you yourself say, are excellent.   Why are you afraid
> of the judicial process?  Let the case run its course.  If you want to
> raise money for his defense and support his family, do so.  But I think
> you are wrong in attacking Adobe before all the information is known.

Possibly not enough information is known to you.  We feel we know
everything we need to:

1.  The DMCA is unconstitutional legislation restricting fair use.

2.  Adobe is using the DMCA to further their corporate interests at the
expense of freedom.  Freedom of Dmitry Sklyarov, and all Americans.

Good luck catching up on the issues, if you disagree, you just haven't
learned enough, keep reading!

pablos.

--
Pablos Kadrevis