[free-sklyarov] Robert Mueller

Izel Sulam izel at sulam.com
Mon Jul 23 19:54:21 PDT 2001

Mark K. Bilbo mark at blorch.org wrote:

>Which means one of the next tactics should probably include a campaign to
>make this a confirmation issue.

I think we are seeing the focus of our next set of protests forming here.

Our first set of protests were basically an Adobe smear campaign and they
worked. We attracted attention to Adobe's lousy security and fradulent
business tactics through messageboards, websites and protests. Adobe had to
do everything in its power to control damage. They are out of the picture
now. They were the weakest link, goodbye.

The next weakest link is Mueller. He will want to be confirmed with
absolutely no controvery surrounding his position. We must start banging
our drums and shouting very loudly - starting NOW - that Sklyarov was
arrested illegally even under the strictest interpretation of the DMCA. We
must criticize Mueller for wanting to head a lawless bureau that cares
nothing for the laws it is supposed to respect and uphold. We must make
this incident as embarrassing for him as possible - so he will resolve it
quickly and quietly.

Comments, suggestions welcome.
- izel