[free-sklyarov] Re: free-sklyarov digest, Vol 1 #109 - 17 msgs

Fred Gray fegray at npl.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 23 20:57:03 PDT 2001

Although we're overjoyed about today's announcement from Adobe and the EFF,
there will nevertheless be an educational protest at the University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign on Wednesday.  We'll be on the Quad in front of the Illini
Union from 11:00 until 1:00.

The focus of the event will be to inform the University community about the
problems with the DMCA.  If Dmitry is still in jail on Wednesday, then there
will be a major "Free Dmitry" component as well.  I hope that isn't the case.

Is anyone else on this list (other than Tony and I) in Champaign-Urbana?  If so,
would you please contact me?

Thanks very much,

-- Fred Gray

*** FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV *** http://www.freesklyarov.org ***