[free-sklyarov] in a few minutes: sf bay area kpix channel 5

adobe at artemas.reachin.com adobe at artemas.reachin.com
Mon Jul 23 23:34:21 PDT 2001

> report coming up in a few minutes, just announced in previews. should also
> appear on channel 7 before the hour is over. if people don't want to hear
> these alerts, flame offlist, and i won't bother with this feed...

The coverage on Kpix was far more extensive, including an interview with a
person from the EFF, and both a note about the DMCA being
unconstitutional, and a note that Adobe "backed down".

The overage on challen 7 was much briefer, only noting that we are trying
to free Demitry, and not pointing out that Adobe backed down.

- Sam