[free-sklyarov] Loyalty: to whom?

y s jssj2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 00:56:15 PDT 2001

Congratulations, moslerinc.com is unmasked! Thanks to Seth David Schoen
<schoen at loyalty.org>!
Wait a moment... Let us check what is loyalty.org. Its web site says:
"The server which carries the loyalty.org web site crashed and has made the
CAF web site is temporarily unavailable. It will be restored shortly.
Californians for Academic Freedom is an organization opposed to the loyalty
oath for California public employees, including faculty, staff, and students
who work for the State in public schools."

Why LOYALTY OATH "for California public employees, ... who work for the
State in public schools" is so bad? I thought that with all problems in our
public shools, teachers' loyalty would be the last thing to be opposed.
Unless you get your inspiration from the certain sources...
Things look more logical if we read Seth's favorite quote from previous
postings:
"Its really terrible when FBI arrested hacker, who visited USA with
peacefull mission -- to share his knowledge with
american nation.  (Ilya V. Vasilyev) "
Now I can guess who was the guy with the Russian flag among San Jose
protesters.
- Y S

P.S. Another favorite quote is [Pirke Avot 2:5]. Pirke Avot? Doesn't it mean
"The Ethics of Fathers"? Great inspiration for the sign:
"Adobe: <DEL>Take Our Daughters To Work Day</DEL>
  ...Send Our Father To Jail Day"