[free-sklyarov] Apology

Andrew Lawrence ausage at ausage.com
Tue Jul 24 01:22:04 PDT 2001

OK.  I'm a cynic.....

Yesterday I posted some things here about the EFF's position that implied I
didn't trust them....

Today they have more than proved their trustworthiness and their wisdom. To
everyone on this list, and especially to the very hard workers at the EFF, I
sincerely apologise.  The next time my cynicism strikes, I will bite my
tongue (and my fingers) and pause before comment. Please accept this apology
and believe that although I expressed my doubts I was praying for your
success through out the day.

--
Andrew Lawrence         <ausage at smoke-and-mirrors.net>
Smoke & Mirrors         http://www.smoke-and-mirrors.net