[free-sklyarov] Posted this on Slashdot, but. . .

Tony Abou-Assaleh tabouass at math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 24 11:18:29 PDT 2001

> Another addition: as much as I'm sorry for Dmitry being in US jail, I can't wish
> for ANYONE to be in Russian version of it.

:O) Aslo we should keep in mind that our goal is to free Dmitry, and
punishing other innocent people (well, everyone is guilty of something) is
not the right way to do it.

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Graduate Student, Department of Computer Science
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G1
Office:  DC2503
Phone:   (519) 888-4567 Ext. 3399
Email:   taa at acm.org