[free-sklyarov] Is it illegal to create or possess locksmith tools?

mickey mickeym at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 24 13:52:55 PDT 2001

It is, of course, not illegal to own or sell a "prybar":

Try these links to search results:

Lots of places sell prybars:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=prybar+sales

Locksmith tools are readily available without much public outcry:
http://www.google.com/search?q=locksmith+tools

And for those wanting to replicate keys:
http://www.google.com/search?q=key+duplication

When I have had key's copied, there were no questions asked. Why? Because
possesion of a key means that I am "authorized."

mickeym