[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. 10:00am

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Tue Jul 24 14:45:24 PDT 2001

1.) Err. I think it opens in the  morning (The Court Does)
2.) don't know
3.) Yes, but the traffic in San Francisco is bad; so not many can make it
(or want to go)
4.) no ideal

The ideal behind it; is that if the protest crowd were large enough(100+)
then people/media will start paying attention to it.
Sat. seems like a good day, 'cause most people has to work during week days.

If you got a better suggestion, please tell me (I'm all ears now ^_^)