[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. 10:00am

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Tue Jul 24 15:31:20 PDT 2001

At 14:45 24-07-2001, roylo wrote:
>1.) Err. I think it opens in the  morning (The Court Does)
>2.) don't know
>3.) Yes, but the traffic in San Francisco is bad; so not many can make it
>(or want to go)

Why would anyone drive into downtown San Francisco?  Drive to Daly City or
Berkeley and take BART, drive to any South Bay station and take CalTrain,
or even drive into the Sunset and take Muni.

I have a feeling that a weekday mid-day protest like yesterday's will be
most effective, and that the main location in SF would be more effective
than the San José branch.

However, as one news item noted, this isn't in the US Attorney's purview
until the FBI actually brings the charges in court.  It might be more
effective to picket the DOJ and FBI until (and if) that happens.

-crism
--
"You will find that the State is the kind of organization which, though
it does big things badly, does small things badly too." - J.K. Galbraith