[free-sklyarov] The AAP canned response

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 22:04:10 PDT 2001

As instructed by AAP, I've carefully considered how my "arguments would
apply to precisely the same activities in connection with encryption and
other technological measures used
to protect privacy," and concluded they bolster my argument.

Somebody should take them up on their offer and write a formal response and
show how "the same arguments" would be protective of privacy.

I found this reply both unprofessional and insulting.

~Aimee