[free-sklyarov] DMCA-minnesota

nobody moseng2 at underwhelm.org
Wed Jul 25 02:22:07 PDT 2001

I've gotten a few emails commenting on the need for registration at yahoo
to join the DMCA-minnesota list/group.

I was incorrect. Yahoo registration is not required to participate in the
list. Send an email to DMCA-minnesota-subscribe at yahoogroups.com and you
will be added to the mailing list.

Yahoo registration gives list members access to the bulletin board-style
list archive, calendar, files and various other perks found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCA-minnesota . I highly recommend using
the web-based system if for no other reason than to read discussion that
took place before signing on.  Nobody ever said you had to respond
truthfully to the questions Yahoo poses to you regarding your
demographics.

I appreciate the offers to host the list. It is my desire to spend as
little time thinking about the systems we implement to facilitate our
organization, and more time using them to do something useful. Who wants
to clean out stale locks instead of Freeing Dmitry and Repealing the
DMCA?

If using Yahoo is positively out of the question, RL org meetings will be
announced on the announcement list I continue to compile. I hope that
people won't let their aversion to my choice of service provider hinder
our efforts.

sincerely,
Chris Moseng