[free-sklyarov] Re: UK Dmitry protest

Julian T J Midgley jtjm at xenoclast.org
Wed Jul 25 09:55:40 PDT 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Anton Chterenlikht wrote:

> What if we reschedule the action to Saturday? Will there be more attendants?

I can certainly make Saturday more easily than I can Friday (and would be
very willing to attend in either case), but it would appear that there is
a second protest going on outside the Italian Embassy on Saturday which
would divert attention somewhat.

So that leaves Sunday (presumably not much point), or some time next week
or next weekend.  I can probably arrange a day off from work next week
(more easily than I can Friday), and am also free next weekend.

Would you like me to set up a mailing list for UK protestors to use to
organise this?

Julian

--
Julian T. J. Midgley                    http://www.xenoclast.org
Cambridge, England.                       PGP Key ID: 0xBCC7863F